To purchage, go to:
SUPER FEEDER FEATURES
SUPER FEEDER® MODELS
CSF-3 Cat/Small Animal
Multi-purpose automatic feeder for timed distribution of most dry
pet foods including flakes, pellets, fish sticks, granules, kibbles,
corn, wild bird seeds including sunflower seeds, etc... Three basic models are available: ASF-1 Aquarium, KSF-2 Koi-Pond and
CSF-3 Cat/Small Animal. Appropriate model must be chosen for
anticipated application. The Super Feeder® may also be suitable for
other types of dry foods not listed here.
Hundreds of Super Feeders have been used in lab experiments and animal research for
distribution of dry pelletized material. They have been used
for training police dogs and by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture for various applications. A wide variety of animals
can be trained with our Super Feeders® using the task-and-reward
approach. The Super Feeder is great for aquarium and Koi pond fish
feeding as well as hatchery trough feeding. The most common and
popular Super Feeder® application is
of course for automated house pet feeding, particularly cats. It
can be used indoors with a dedicated stand and bowl or mounted outdoors
with proper protection. Each feeder's unique electronic system can be activated
with just about any common programmable timer or even a computer or home
automation system. Lots of
possibilities... For a good source of home automation systems compatible
with the Super Feeder®, click on the link below.
Home Automation Superstore
- Operates with virtually any programmable timer or home
automation system to trigger and power your Super Feeder.
You may control your Super Feeder from anywhere with your iPhone
with our newly offered
- Power jack and aux. input terminal for diverse power sources and
timers. Accepts 9 to 24-VAC or DC. Low voltage power adapter
included with all models, and comes with six-foot cord for aquarium
model and terminal screws for outdoor model
- Aux. output terminal for interconnecting and triggering multiple
or attaching another 12 volts device to run while external timer is
- Low profile main feeder housing only 4-7/8 inches tall with generous ¾-cup
capacity if used by itself for aquarium use.
- Up to 2¾-cup aquarium model capacity with one included
clear hopper extension
- "Basic" outdoor KSF-2 Koi-Pond and CSF-3 Cat/Small-Animal models
hold up to over a quart of dry food with two included hopper
- Additional stackable polycarbonate hopper extensions available to easily
increase capacity. Also, the addition of the 1.5 gallon hopper will
increase the feeder's capacity up to 1.8 gallons or 3.3 gallons with
two stacked on top of each other.
- Clear hopper polycarbonate extensions for visual food level (2
cups capacity each).
- Multiple feeding cycles limited only by programmable remote
timer used and ON/OFF settings. Example: 24-hr timer with 15 min.
tabs will provide up to 48 daily feeding cycles!
- Consecutive feeding
cycles possible in as little as 3 minute intervals using a digital timer.
- Overfeed protection system prevents unwanted random feeding
cycles if remote timer is "on" during power
- Reset switch for initial portion calibration or additional
manual feeding cycles
- Adjustable internal electronic timer with micro adjustment
controller for customized precise
food distribution. It can dispense from just a few flakes, pellets
or kibbles to a cup or even much more with consecutive cycles. (Not a time-delay system, it
drops food required at once for adjusted length of feed cycle.)
- Adjustable metering gate for specific food type and flow volume
- Patented Moisture Trap™ funneling system for reliable flake
distribution without clogging (ASF-1 aquarium models only)
- Simple and effective food extraction system will never jam
with pellets or mixed dry foods. Mix all types of dry foods together
to make your pets happy!
- Adjustable non-skid rubber feet for unleveled surfaces (used for
aquarium feeding or similar application)
- Weatherproof design and sun resistant high-impact plastic. This
is important for outdoor models!
- Outdoor KSF-2 Koi-Pond and CSF-3 Cat/Small-Animal models include
metal bracket for mounting to 2x4, plastic pipe or metal pole. They
could also be hung.
- Side chute prevents moisture contamination from below along
with a shaking slide to help prevent clogging for dependable flake distribution
- Dispenses most types of dry pet foods up to 3/8-inch diameter in
Outdoor KSF-2 Koi-Pond model and ASF-1 Aquarium. 1/4"
spherical kibbles are recommended for best performance and portion
accuracy in the CSF-3 Cat/Small-Animal model, although many other
types can be used by testing first. Various dry foods can also be mixed together with excellent
- Koi Feeder drops food from bottom side and expelled from a shaking slide that
helps scatter the food below at a 45 degree angle (it does not
broadcast). Feeder needs to be mounted at edge of pond or hung above
- High-impact Polycarbonate (Lexan®), acrylic and polypropylene
plastics with stainless steel hardware. No bite-through, no rust!
- Powder coated steel mounting bracket, strap and hardware supplied
with KSF-2 Koi-Pond and CSF-3 Cat/Small-Animal models for easy
mounting to 2x4, 4x4 or pipe.
- 4.9 inches tall x 3.2 inches wide x 7.2 inches long base model
- 3.9 inches tall x 3.5 inches long x 3.1 inches wide 2-cup
detachable polycarbonate clear hopper
extensions (stack on basic machine and each other).
- 8¼ inches total aquarium feeder height with one hopper extension
- 11¾ inches tall Outdoor KSF-2 Koi-Pond or CSF-3 Cat/Small-Animal
feeder with 2 hopper extensions installed
- 3.4 inches approximate feeder height- increase with each
additional hopper extension
- ¾-Cup basic machine hopper capacity without any clear extensions
- 2.1 mm jack plug input
- Bare-wire additional screw terminal strip underneath feeder for
power input or output to trigger
other feeders simultaneously
- 9 to 24VAC or 9 to 24VDC input operating voltage range. DO NOT USE
- Feeder's own internal programmable timer is adjustable from a
split second to approximately 70 seconds of feed time (dispenses
food at once for duration of feed time).
- External timer and supplied low voltage power adapter required as power source to trigger feeder at
programmed time(s) of day. You can use lots of different timers!
(See Additional Items Required)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS REQUIRED
- Remote timer. (Note: If purchasing a "combo deal", an
external timer may be included) If purchasing a "basic" package, practically any type of
120VAC or 12 to 24 VDC programmable timer already in your possession
will work (DC timer would require a battery). Examples: A
24-hour lamp timer, 7 day digital timer, sprinkler timer, home
automation power module, outdoor lights timer/transformer with 12VAC
output, etc & Note: If choosing a timer for an outdoor
application, most timers are indoor types or must be enclosed, so
make sure you follow the manufacturer's recommendation. Standard supplied
power adapter with each model is for indoor use only unless you
purchase an outdoor type.
- 16 to 20 gauge 2-conductor wire of suitable length (KSF-2 Koi-Pond
- Suitable lumber (2x4 or 4x4 typical) or ¾" to 2-inch plastic or
metal pipe for mounting bracket (outdoor KSF-2 Koi-Pond and CSF-3
Cat/Small-Animal feeder only). Note: You may need additional
parts/hardware for your particular installation if using a pipe
- Aquarium: "Basic" package includes 12VDC power adapter
with 6ft cord, "Moisture Trap™" funnel, timing adjustment
screwdriver, 1 ea. 2-Cup hopper extension with extension and cap
locking screws, and operating manual.
- Outdoor Koi-Pond: "Basic" package includes power adapter
with screw terminals, installed chute weather shield (hood), timing
adjustment screwdriver, powder coated metal mounting bracket and tie
strap with hardware, 2 ea. 2-Cup polycarbonate clear extensions for a total
feeder capacity of 4 and ¾ cups, locking screws, and
operating manual. The KSF-2XL model includes a 1.5 gallon black
hopper (24 cups capacity) to stack on top of the basic KSF-2 Super
- Cat/Small-Animal: "Basic" package includes 12VDC
or AC power
adapter with 6ft cord, timing adjustment screwdriver, powder coated
metal mounting bracket and tie strap with hardware, 2 ea. 2-Cup
capacity polycarbonate clear extensions for a total feeder capacity of 4 and ¾ cups,
hardware, and operating manual.
The CSF-3XL model includes a 1.5 gallon black hopper (24 cups
capacity) to stack on top of the basic CSF-3 Super Feeder.
- NOTE: Timer included with most COMBO deals. Other items
included or purchased separately depending on model purchased.
Note: Timers and power adapters are acquired from another
party and are not manufactured by Super-Feed.
Why is the Super Feeder more expensive than some others?
Although still not the most expensive, we believe
you will have purchased the very best and most versatile feeder out there for
the following reasons:
and cost of
production: All feeders and associated parts are made in the Dallas
Ft. Worth, TX area and sold in TN
including electronics to keep and support jobs where they belong. The only
reason we sell timers and power supplies made in China is because those type items are not manufactured
in the USA no matter where you purchase them in the USA.
materials used are the strongest and highest grade possible for durability
and dependability: Extremely
clean Acrylic like used on fish tanks (feeder body), new practically
indestructible polycarbonate (chute cover and clear extensions), ABS stand,
Nylon, High-grade SAN kitchen dishware dishwasher safe plastic for bowl,
polypropylene commonly used for ice cube makers is used for internal baffles
which resist cold/heat, twist and is extremely clean limiting bacteria
absorption. Stainless steel and
powder coat hardware is used throughout. Nothing has been cut back at the
expense of quality and durability for the past 20+ years. We have feeders we still service from time
to time that are 20+ years old!
3. The Super Feeder can be "custom" mounted indoors or outdoors.
It is also weather resistant and can be directly exposed to rain. An
excellent video for assembly and operation is available online!
parts down to the gear box/motor can be readily purchased for customers to repair
themselves. Most repairs are done for under $25 which most likely will consist
of only changing the drum and/or slide and gate, which you can replace yourself.
We even have a maintenance video. If you send it to us for check
out/repairs, we do not charge labor. We only charge for parts and
shipping back to you as pre-quoted.
5. Unlike many sellers,
we do not re-stock any used feeders for sale on our stores due to possible contamination and other issues.
Please review our policy.
6. The most vulnerable part of many if not all of our competitors’
feeders is a programmable timer built into the feeder. Not good because if
the timer fails, which most do, the feeder is now rendered useless and must be
disposed of in most cases. With ours, any external timer can be used and easily
acquired locally from many department stores.
7. The Super Feeder can be operated with just about any home
automation system on the market including webcam and cell phones. You may
also operate the Super Feeder with our newly offered
Wi-Fi Smart Socket.
8. The Super Feeder can be adjusted to feed infinite size portions,
not a pre-sized ¼ or ½ cup like some others do. It has its own feed adjustment. It can
also feed as many times per day as the external timer has on-off cycles.
9. The Super Feeder can feed from the smallest food type such as flake
food for fish to cat food up to 1/2" diameter. Please read
limitations in regards to
10. Using the patented chute cover and food delivery system, the Super
Feeder is probably one of the best if not the best cat proof feeder on the
market to help prevent access to food on demand sticking paws into the chute.
Unfortunately, many customers do not fully realize what the Super Feeder is all
about just looking at it. Yes, they are paying for a high-end machine, although
not really that exorbitant considering what it is designed to do and compared to
many other appliances on the market. Best of all, it is made in the USA
and you will be able to get parts for it if ever needed rather than having to
throw it away and purchase another one.
LIST OF ALL FEEDERS|
Contact and order info
| CONTACT US FOR INFO AT::
All Super Feeders have been thoroughly tested and found to be extremely
dependable in providing your pet(s) with timely meals; however, as with any
machine, your feeder should be monitored at regular intervals for proper
operation. If you anticipate being away for an extended period of time where a
lack of food could cause harm or even death to your pet(s), you should make
arrangements with someone to inspect your feeder at regular intervals.
Super Feed and Super Feeder are registered trademarks owned by
Copyright Super-Feed Enterprise. All rights reserved.
July 06, 2017 .